Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oh Dear, another Re-draw??

Good Evening Everyone!!!!

Well, it's been over 24 hours and unfortunately, I haven't heard from Milo!!! (OMGOSH what a shame, to miss out!!) Milo was our Lucky Re-draw Special Guest Designer, so I've been over to Random Org. for another re-draw (and this is the last time this week..... so hopefully 3rd time Lucky!!!!) and this is who he picked:

Congratulations 92. CELINE

Celine, please send me an email karen.yates22@yahoo.com to claim your Special Guest Designer spot and super cool badge. I will also advise you on what we would like you do to!!!

You have 24 hours to contact me!!!!!

Also have you seen that our new challenge started this morning, it's National Flag, we want to see the colours of your nation's flag in your card design..... scroll down to check out the fantastic work from our 1st Special Guest Designer Tina, and the amazing inspirational work from our Design Team:-)

I will be drawing another Special Guest Designer on Friday - so make sure you check back, it could be your lucky number and what a total shame to miss out!!!

Till then,
Karen and the MDUC Design Team



1 comment:

  1. oh My!!!! it's me
    thanks you very much i'm so honoured!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete