Saturday, November 26, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #123 {A Sketch} - Winner and top 5

Hiya Magnolia Fans - I was soo excited to check out the gorgeous entries this week since I created the sketch. I'm fairly new to putting them together so I hope you guys had as much fun with it as we did. I do have to say you caused us a few problems with a VERY close vote for the winner's spot but this week we'd like to congratulate.........


Trine {33}

I have to say I LOVE this gorgeous skating Tilda - maybe it's because I spent several years rinkside while my daughter skated. Trine has created a beautiful card with fabulous icy touches of sparkle and delightful detailing. If you want to check out more of Trine's beautiful work you can check out her blog HERE.

Trine can you please email Kylie at kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to claim your winner's badge and prize.

And now onto this week's Top 5 - we'd like to congratulate these amazing entries - awesome job everyone....



These are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! Don't forget to pop back tomorrow morning and check out our new challenge.

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!!
    I'm so happy and proud i'm in the top 5!!

    Warm greetings, Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners, sorry I missed out on this challenge, (too busy) it was such a great sketch too. Looking forward to your next challenge. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG .. thanks a lot for picking my creation, it's mean so much to me!
    and very proud to have your badge :)
    Congratulation for all the winners..

    warm wishes, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for my card was the winner. Thank you so much.
    Hug Trine:)

    ReplyDelete