Saturday, July 2, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #102 {Stitching and Swirls} - Winner and top 5

Swirls and stitching, stitching and swirls - a FUN combination whichever way you say it and a combination which inspired a gorgeous array of entries. You guys have really made me think I should try and use my sewing machine more often - I just need a spot to keep it out where it's easily accessible! Once again you made it difficult for us but we've voted and have a winner - this week we'd like to congratulate......



Ingrid {2}

I LOVE that Ingrid has based this on one of our Aussie soap operas - one I enjoyed too - LOL. But it's the fabulous design and details that caught the eye of  everyone on the DT - it's just gorgeous! If you want to check out more of Ingrid's wonderful creations you can check out her blog HERE.

Ingrid can you please email Kylie at kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to claim your winner's badge and prize.

And now onto this week's Top 6 (in numerical order) - I told you it was a tough choice so this week we have a Top 6 instead of a Top 5 - congratulations....

These are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! And thanx to EVERYONE who entered - your work was truly gorgeous!

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow morning and check out our new challenge.

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Hi girls, aw thanks so much, off to put my badge n my blog, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeeet! Thank you so much for choosing my card as Top 6. I am so honored. Yippie
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete