Saturday, February 19, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #83 {A Sketch} - Winner and Top 5

I don't know about you guys but I love a good sketch - it's a great place to get going if you're staring at your image and DPs and thinking "what next" - LOL. Thanx to our very own Kristy Young we had a fabulous sketch for you all to work with - and boy did you guys do it justice with some fabulous creations and wonderful ideas.

Unfortunately we can only pick one winner and this week we'd like to congratulate......

Bron {26}
 
I'm sure you'll all agree this is a beautiful use of the sketch. If you want to see more of Bronwen's work check out her blog HERE.

Bronwen - can you please email Kylie at kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to collect your winner's badge.

Now onto this week's Top 5 - and as requested I have linked these cards back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Congratulations to our Top 5.....


Please grab our Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! And thanx to EVERYONE who entered - we LOVED seeing your work!

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow morning and check out our new challenge - I'm sure you'll be inspired by our DT to grab your Magnolia stamps and get colouring.

xXx
Debbie P

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for picking my card in your top 5
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I was so excited to see that I won this challenge. Thank you so much ladies for all your kind comments and also for picking my card.
    Hugs from Bron xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies, thank you SO much for picking my card:)) It`s a honour for me:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bron this is beautiful, well done, thanks girls for picking mine for top 5, will wear the badge with pride, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete